Friday, January 28, 2011

Basketball and Life

Tonight as I sat at the high school basketball game between my two former schools I realized how fortunate I was to be able to move. My mom will probably never let me live this down, but I am extremely glad to have left Sycamore. These past few years have made it clear to me how everything there is just an example of what you would get if you tried to mix country and stuck up. However, not everyone there is like that, but just enough to ruin the bunch like bad apples in a crate. At GHS, most everyone really does care about everyone else. It is hard to find it, but I have here in my home of Greenbrier.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

1 comment:

  1. So glad you have found your place and feel at home in Greenbrier. The longer we are here the more I realize how I missed my home town.

    ReplyDelete