Monday, October 10, 2011

History and Hurricanes

This semester is flying by extremely quick and stressful like as well. One thing that I love about this year is the fact that in my history class we have to do a book review. For anyone wants to know how much my husband and I love to read, you can stop by our house and see our 3 five shelf bookshelves, and our three shelf bookshelf that are all FULL. In this class, we get to pick what book we review, and then we can use it for a source for a research paper that we also pick the topic for. The book I am using is a fantastic non-fiction book that is written like historical fiction which is a plus for those of us who don't like non-fiction. It is Hemingway's Hurricane. You can get it here. It is a fantastic read so far, and I am only half-way through. I was hoping to finish it today, but I left it at home :(. Here are some other good books that I also have on the subject: 1, 2, and 3. If anyone wants to borrow these for a little extra reading just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment