Thursday, February 28, 2013

Only Once?!

I can't believe I only blogged once last year! This WILL change this year. At least I hope, we are already almost three months into it.

So I am student teaching now, and am fixing to go to my second placement. I will miss my kiddos and coworkers immensely whn I go! However, not everyone can hang out in the fourth grade all the time.... Sigh.... Eighth grade here I come! Wish me luck as I tackle an all new beast.

I have discovered some pretty awesome things in this experience, and my favorite thing is that in this line of work even if you are up til 2:15 am grading papers those smiles and laughs are worth it! Who knew how many things could be black, white, and read/red all over?! Turns out it can e a newspaper or a penguin/zebra in a blender!

Also illuminations.nctm.org is a fantastic resource for all grades, because everyone likes to see turtles and dinosaurs dance for math! I am now just a teacher hoping for a snow day tomorrow, but also wanting to go spend just one extra day with my kiddos.... Oh the dilemmas of education!

P.S. the lunchbox burglar needs to not visit my room anymore, instead you can send your friend laundry folder :)

No comments:

Post a Comment