Monday, March 18, 2013

How to know if your customer service stinks...Update!

I have had a very bad experience with a company recently called eInstruction. I purchased my MobiView in January, and now the receiver won't work. Guess what?! Unless I can prove it wasn't my fault they won't replace it even under warranty! Now it is up to me to purchase a fifty dollar piece of equipment, because it broke without me knowing how it happened. This infuriates me beyond belief... I used to recommend Mobi's to everyone I knew in education, but now I can't say that I will do that anymore. I really hope someone sees this, and notices how much of a supporter they have lost.

einstruction.com
 Chris O. is the best in customer service!! My faith has been restored... Quick response!

No comments:

Post a Comment